Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe I should update my blog!

Father's Day
Good: We spent the day at Water World celebrating Josh's 11 years of being a great daddy!
Bad:It wasn't all about me!
Ugly: I had to wear a swim suit in public

Our New House
Good: Having two acres to play on
Bad: Having two acres to maintain
Ugly:Having two acres for the mayor to try and track me down on


Adoption
Good: We have the most perfect baby, who is thriving and has fit right into our family
Bad: As perfect as he is,he still poops and pees in a diaper
Ugly: Our adoption is still far from being finalized

Summer
Good: We have no schedule
Bad: We have no schedule
Ugly: We have no schedule

Baseball

Good: Kaidon made an All Star team and is thriving at pitcher, short stop, and outfield.
Bad: Kaidon has three nights of practice and two games a week
Ugly: Making six other kids sit still and watch him play a very slow game of kid pitch baseball

Soccer

Good: Emma has had a few weeks off from soccer
Bad: Emma has ADD and really needs to have something to do
Ugly: I've been trying to keep Emma occupied
Growth

Good: Our office is growing and Josh is still loving what he does
Bad: The kids are still growing and I miss their babyhood daily
Ugly: Emma has now reached to be over 4" taller than me



Outdoors
Good: We live in Colorado where we have so many fun things to do outdoors
Bad: Guilt sets in every time I am indoors and not taking advantage of the outdoor fun Ugly: Josh has gotten into road biking where he will go for 60+ miles on any given morning and he thinks I will enjoy it. In order for me to convince him otherwise I am going to have to try it at some point!




Denver Aquarium
Good: We hadn't been in years until last weekend and we really enjoyed it.
Bad: We got suckered into a years membership
Ugly: I will have to go once a week to make the membership worth the money



Well, I think that is all our updates!

1 comment:

Nanette said...

I missed your blogs. :) Lindsey is up in Greeley at that camp they just closed down because of the swine flu. She is not feeling good today but hasn't slept in days so hopefully it is just that. If you ever get up that direction stop in!