Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Haircut
We took our little man to get his first haircut today. Another "first" we got to experience with him. It was an amazing privilege considering the fact that birth mom was the one who suggested we do it. I am entirely impressed by her selfless attitude towards us and her grateful heart for the role that we've played in Tait's life. I'm not sure I would be able to put my feelings aside to acknowledge that someone else has taken the role I so desperately wanted to be to my child. Ironically, I had better get used to that idea because even the thought of Tait not having every need met by our family brings me to my knees! With just a couple days until the final transition, we have added another great memory of our time together.

Here's a fun video of the milestone I'm so thoroughly honored that we were allowed to celebrate with him. Enjoy!

And....The final product! Isn't he adorable?

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Very handsome!

Tiffany Hunt said...

Ugh, I'm gonna miss him...Cutie patootie!!!

Shirley said...

Tait is absolutely ADORABLE! What a cute little big man. How special for you to have the opportunity to experience this first along with so many others. Thanks for sharing!