Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Day Has Come!!

Well, today is the day. As I write I am sitting in the Denver airport, ready for my flight to leave in just one short hour. It seems like I have talked about this. Thought about this. Dreamed about this. Worried about this. Facebooked about this. Even blogged about this for months, and now the day has arrived. I am headed to Orlando until Tuesday to spend time with 67 other RAD moms from around the country and even Canada. I am a little bit nervous and yet, uncharacteristically, excited about this adventure. I have bought in, backed out, and bought back in countless times during the many months I have waited for this day to arrive. To say this is perfect timing for me to be doing this, would be a stretch....a downright lie even. After moving across the country twice in one short year, living in my parents basement for the past two weeks and taking possession of our home just one day after my return; this is definitely NOT the most convenient time. Guess what? I really don't care! This is for me.

So, I'm off on my adventure. I'm expecting lots of booze, much laughter, ugly crying, and many good friends made.....oh, and Josh.....no plans for tattoos this trip!

No comments: