Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Am Looking for the Devil

Well I signed up for a boot camp and I think it is really what hell would be like. So, to clarify for everyone who is confused, I am not in the military!  I just signed up for a women's only boot camp that is seriously the hardest thing I have ever done.  I would rather give birth to 6 more children than show up to boot camp.

Here's a timeline of events...Babette (who I thought was my friend, find out now she wants me dead) e-mails me a sweet, cheery e-mail asking if I would like to join her for this boot camp.  Me, being naive say of course I do and sign-up(ok so it took more coaxing than that but you get the picture.  It now seems crazy that I didn't think about it for the next... oh ...say.... 45 years!) I sign up on a Thursday and get an email that afternoon that left me sleepless for the next 4 nights from my boot camp instructor!  Yes, it goes something like..."i will torture you, you will be happy about it, you will not swear, you will do what i say, you will be here at 5:30 a.m. with a smile ready to go, if the weather gets to bad we will take it inside to my torture chamber, oh and by the way come to my office so i can tell you how fat and out of shape you are NOW! signed off with 'have a beautiful and fit day'"  Yes, udder panic swept my body!  So, knowing EVERYTHING is better in numbers i roped my friend, Pam, into joining too! (she now questions my intentions as well)  We have made it through (by a miracle) for three days.  There are six of us from our neighborhood who carpool to our hour in hell each morning and I must admit I may end up hating each of these women when it is all over!  As you have seen I am counting the seconds for this to be over....really...not joking!  I am so sore I haven't been able to post in a few days.  The story I am being told is that by Thursday I will feel better...not believing that at this point (sorry Rachel).

So, now, with that said the next time I see any of you I had better hear how "beautiful and fit" I look or you will have another thing comin' to ya!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Oh honey I am so sorry! I wish I was there so I could have joined you though! I will be thinking about you. It is amazing how many muscles you forgot you had!

Tiffany Hunt said...

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA, SOUND MORE LIKE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I AM GOING TO ASK " WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!"...LOL! SEE THAT'S WHY I DON'T EXERCISE, IT IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL TORTURE SENT FROM SATAN HIMSELF... THAT'S WHY IT IS BETTER TO EAT HEAVENLY DONUTS AND CAKE AND BE HAPPY THAT THEY MIGHT SEND YOU TO LIVE WITH YOUR SAVIOR SOONER RATHER THAN LATER, AS OPPOSED TO LIVING HERE LONGER WHILE I ALLOW SATAN TO TORTURE ME WITH EXERCISE, TRANS FAT FREE, AND LOW CARB FOOD...LOL...

Ali said...

So funny...carpooling to your hour of hell will get easier.