Friday, September 5, 2008

Crazy Hair Day!

Today was crazy hair day for the oldest five. They really get into all the fun spirit days except for Kaidon of course. He really doesn't like attention focused on him(he won't even dress up for Halloween anymore). Funny thing is, he actually participated without even knowing he was participating. He just naturally has crazy hair these days and he refuses to cut it! I did tell him he at least needs a trim at some point this weekend and he seemed pretty o.k. with it. Graysie wanted a mow hawk so we just did orange buns down the middle of her head. Mikaels hair, polar opposite of Kaidons, was just too short to do anything more than some colored gel. Emma was coming up with all these ideas that would have required scissors and I was just not comfortable with that for this one day event...ha! We compromised with scrunchies and orange hair die. Mihya had daddy working on her and he bent a wire hanger and stuck her braids straight out! It was pretty comical seeing her get through doorways. We are prepared however, like we always are with Mihya, to have tears by the end of the day because something didn't go according to her thought out princess plan.

3 comments:

Salina said...

Haha...I love the creativity! The buns are especially cool and the wire hangers remind me of Pippi Longstocking. Are those all the hairties that Emma owns, or are there more??

Nanette said...

Ahhhhh, they are so cute! Please give Miss Mihya a big hug from Ms. Nanette. I miss those tears! I wish I was there! :(

Tiffany Hunt said...

What? They look normal to me. I didn't even notice, I think they look like they always do...lol... Seriously though, I think Mihya should always wear hers that way It makes a statement, it says " Hey I am Mihya and I am not afraid to be me!"
Hehehe, love you guys!!!