Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It is War!!
No, I am not allowed to talk politics(I've been warned by Joshua) I am talking about between Emma and I! Yes, I have always held the Wii Guitar hero's highest honor in our household until today! While Emma was home and I was working in office today she beat my record. She has been able to practice while I have a job and kids to raise....darn her! I will regain my seat but it will take many hours of practice while she is in school. I thought it was hysterical because all the music is clearly not stuff she knows but look at her:
She said she wore the outfit intentionally to give her a boost! I think it may have worked. Sorry no time to blog I have some Aerosmith to brush up on.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

That Emma is such a doll!!! You rock Emma!!!

marcia said...

Ambyr, I think you should get an equally cute outfit...and then retake your rightful throne!!

Tiffany Hunt said...

Emma looks like a little lady there. She is growing up so much...Rock out Emma, I know you can stay in the lead on this guitar hero challenge...:)
Love ya,
Aunt Tiff