Monday, November 17, 2008

Click to play Happy Birthday EmmaLeigh
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Happy Birthday to You!

Well Emma turns 11 tomorrow so I put together a little slideshow of her. I don't have any digital pictures of her as an infant or toddler so it starts as a preschooler. I can't believe she is already 11. Time flies when you're having fun! Enjoy the show and if you have sound be sure it's on! Unless of course this is Josh reading ...it will just annoy you!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Please wish her a Happy Birthday!!!!xo The Pietrek's!

Tiffany Hunt said...

Happy Birthday Emma Lou Lou!

Hey Ambyr you need to look at my blog, I have put a lot on lately. I am surprised your not using cutest blog on the block, you like to decorate and scrapbook, you should try it, it's easy! You could decorate the background for Christmas.