Thursday, November 13, 2008



Have I Been Replaced???


So, I think this is what having an addiction to blogging can do to your marriage. Yes, P.D. has taken over my side of the bed. When I finished blogging the other night I went up to bed and walked in on Josh sound asleep and P.D. had made himself totally comfortable. The thing that cracks me up the most is the sign over our head board! Poor Josh I am having way to much fun with this on his account. I am struggling to remind myself that this is a family blog...take that into account if you post a comment too...haha! P.D. is even under the covers with his little paw all cozied up. He definitely figured out where his head went and this is the look I got when I told him to get out of my bed.
It was really funny, he was NOT going to budge either.He usually does sleep in our bed but typically stays all curled up at the bottom using our legs as pillows. (I know the Pietreks will understand. They have little Max who sleeps with them, although P.D. probably has 30 lbs. on him) I guess I know now what he is really thinking every night. Here is another great shot of the moment
I do have to mention that "P.D" stands for nothing. I have had a few people ask me that from the Halloween post. Here is the story...Kaidon got P.D. when he stopped sucking his thumb (not bribery...I like to call it "leveraging"..thanks Pam for the insight on that one!) when we went to get all of the things we needed for the puppy, Kaidon wanted to print out a dog tag. So, while Josh stayed in line to check out, Kaidon went over and had the dog tag made. Instead of writing Petey he did what sounded right to him and now we are the proud servants to P.D.!

1 comment:

Nanette said...

I am laughing my butt off right now! That is way too funny. You hit the nail right on the head...we do understand. Max is still a regular in our bed. I love when he has his little head on our pillow. That is sick right? You gotta right a book!!!!Miss you guys!