Friday, November 7, 2008


Ta-Doody-da-me!

Ok, it's official we've been playing guitar hero's a little to much! All the kids are walking around singing songs that they really shouldn't even be listening to. Mihya keeps singing "Ta-Doody-da me" which is good compared to the real words of that song. (Talk Dirty to me) She knows all the words to "hit me with your best shot" and "schools out for summer" They've even made up dances to some of the songs. I guess it's good that they are keeping themselves occupied while Emma and I have our battle. Kaidon is now in on the action. He was getting frustrated because he couldn't beat even one song but he has now so he's convinced he can catch up to Emma and I. As I write this Mihya is trying her first attempt at "slow ride" but she keeps getting booed. I think I am going to get the Wii fit at least maybe I could be burning some calories while we compete for insignificant titles in our household. The really sad thing is that I have laundry to do and floors to mop and yet I am NOT going to let Emma beat me. I will win at the cost of a dirty house. Besides, everyone always says the house will wait my kids will just keep on growing so I am living in the moment and cherishing this time...and maybe a teeny bit is that I may just be somewhat competitive.

No comments: