Monday, February 9, 2009

Neglected!
Yes, I have officially been neglecting my blog and my blog stalking lately. As I mentioned in passing, we did find a house and now getting everything packed and ready to move has been quite a chore to say the least. Our schedule is jam packed as it is and then to throw this on top of it has left me little time to slow down and laugh at my life (and write about it so you can laugh with me).

Our timeline of events coming up is so darn stressful that I find it really amusing because if I can't laugh about it maybe I will cry???? OK probably not, but I think most people who are not made of rock (like my friend Kathy would say about me, in the most loving way of course) would be crying. So, coming up in the Hunt household is this....
  • Feb 9th play set gets moved to the new house
  • Feb 10th-Feb 18th finalize Disney plans, pack for trip and complete majority of house packing, make meals for my mom to feed kids while we are out of town, make mom a schedule for kids so they make it to their scheduled events, complete all projects we started at the new house
  • Feb 19th fly to Orlando and kids start back to school
  • Feb 25th we are back from Orlando
  • Feb 26th and 27th totally finish packing house
  • Feb 27th My parents leave for Pueblo with Emma for a weekend soccer tournament (the first time Josh and I will miss seeing her play...so sad!)
  • Feb 28th movers come to move us to the new house
  • March 1st Emma gets home from tournament
  • March 2nd-March 5th finish unpacking and putting house together
  • March 6th our good friends and their 24 kids get together at our house!

Phew! not to mention all kids activities, homework, laundry, meals, and life are still going on around us. BUT...we LOVE chaos, obviously or we wouldn't have 6 kids!

1 comment:

Nanette said...

I can hardly wait to see what your kids grow up to be!!!

Good luck on your trip and new home! It sounds wonderful. I love Foxfield. Your kids will love the open space!

xo