Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Have A Good Laugh On Emma!

I think Emma is so hysterical! She is pretty quirky for a girl and has always been that way as long as I can remember (which may not be all that long ago since I can't recall what I ate for breakfast, but you get the point right?). She is passionate about certain things that neither Josh or I put into her brain but that she is certain are "right". For instance, women's rights are huge to her! I've never even given it a thought. (sorry all you activists out there....if I've raised one somehow does that count for something?) Personally, I don't feel like our world is that "lop-sided" or maybe it's just that I haven't taken the time to stop and acknowledge it? I don't know! Clearly, Josh hasn't put the concern for women's rights in her head...let's just stop and laugh at the thought of him doing that right now....baah ha ha! Anyway, that is one of her passions and good for her! (just a warning though...DO NOT GET HER TALKING ABOUT IT! unless you have a good long time to hear all of her concerns) I'm proud of her for believing in and feeling free to express what has been laid on her heart.



Now, you have to understand Emma is my twin but she has all of her dad's personality traits (except she does laugh at EVERYTHING just like I do). So, when she is passionate about something trust me you know about it. What she says she is going to do she does and she makes it look effortless (it's really annoying to watch especially because even the things I am good at, I can make look really hard). Then to top it off she notices things, just like Josh does, about people that I just don't tend to see. Once she points them out it is clear to me but I would never notice some of the things she does on my own. So, now she is on a new kick that I find absolutely hysterical! Keep in mind that Emma is not a "girly-girl" AT ALL! They tend to irritate her! Watch this video:






I hope you all find this as funny as I do! Just to clarify....her new focus lies in people who want you to notice that they have worked REALLY hard at something! For some reason that cracks her up and in turn it cracks me up!



My life is so good...I love laughing!

1 comment:

Tiffany Hunt said...

LOL...I still am not sure what Emma was doing, but I laughed. She looks so crazy. Brianna wanted to watch it over and over, and she giggled at Emma all through it.