Sunday, August 23, 2009

Middle School or Bust!
It's come to the day that I am going to have to get sappy on everyone! I know, I know you've been waiting and the time is finally here.

My baby girl EmmaLeigh starts middle school tomorrow. I can't believe that 11 (almost 12) years ago I held my baby girl in my arms and promised her that I would love and protect her and now I am sending her into the pit of middle school! No, I actually loved middle school and just seeing how her "trial day" went on Friday I am ready for Emma to love this part of her life. I thought it was a great time to share some of Emma's great moments up until this point in her life, enjoy!:
Emma:
You are such an awesome part of each and every one of my days. I love that you love life to the fullest. One of your greatest assets is that you have compassion and concern for those that enter your life, and you seek to serve others before you think about serving yourself. When I imagined what my children would be like, never did I fathom having someone as fun, beautiful and giving as you are. You make me want to be a better person myself and I know that as you get older you will seize to amaze me with each new chapter of your life. I am proud to say that you are the one who made my dream of "mommy" a reality! I love you and know that you will bless many people!
"DO SOMETHING GREAT LOUIE!":)
I Love you,
Mom

1 comment:

Nanette said...

That was amazing! With tears in my eyes! She is such a beautiful girl. You guys have done a nice job. I especially loved the picture of her in her room with the little painting on the wall of the fairy sucking her thumb!