Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Occupied!
First of all, thank you for all the book suggestions! Look at what I got:

I had so many suggestions and the variety was amazing! I ended up with a little of everything but honestly I did not get ALL the books on the list just yet. I left out a suggestion for the Emily Griffin books, but I am definitely planning on reading those too! The most suggested book I got was The Help (click to see the Synopsis) so I started reading that one last night. I have to say, it is starting out very good. Funny, how I just moved to the South and was hit with that New York Times best seller! Also, picked up South of Broad by a local author and it's all about my new city! Can't wait to read that one. Thanks Again for all your help, hope some of you check these out and end up with a new book that interests you.

2 comments:

Salina said...

I see many of my favorites on there! For the Lisa See books, I recommend starting with Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. The other two are great as well, but I think that one is the best of the three.

You should do a book review of the books you read! I'd love to hear what you think.

One Big Happy said...

Salina:

I'll definitely let every one know what I think:) Thank you for the suggestion, I was wondering which order to go in!