Monday, December 15, 2008




Another Great Day of Skiing
Well Emma enjoyed another great day of skiing with my dad and brother on Saturday. When Uncie found out that it was only her second day skiing he was a little worried, but once he saw her in action he was impressed. He thought she did a great job and seemed to really enjoy his day out with them. They graduated Emma from green slopes to blues and they said she did great.
They thought they were pretty funny when they took some fake pictures of her "tree bashing" to scare Josh and I.
This picture was taken of Emma because my brother wanted my sister-in-law to see that Emma actually carred her own ski's. Poor Ali my brother is such a pain, and I really thought that as much as he picked on me as we were kids that it would be out of his system by the time he had a wife! No such luck...ha!
Remember my "Playing Favorites" post in October? It's still true! Emma has a great relationship with her Uncie, they are both very lucky.








No comments: