Thursday, January 15, 2009

Adios!
I am getting away for some girl fun this weekend and cannot wait! We are leaving on Saturday early morning and not coming home until Sunday night. The last time I had some girl time with this group of friends we had to destroy the evidence so we'd all stay happily married (of course not me I'm Innocent!).

We are going to the Broadmoor. I've never officially been, but I've heard enough about it to know we will have nothing but good fun and maybe even some relaxation. I am vowing to forget that I even have six kids. The funny thing is, that is really not that hard for me. I know some mommies struggle with this but Josh and I have gone on several trips, some lasting as many as 14 days, and I've not called the kids once! I think it's a little silly to "get away" and yet be attached by phone calls. A mom asked me after we got home from our 2 weeks in Hawaii "how did you leave the kids?" My answer? "Uh, I packed my bags, set them by the door, kissed the kids goodbye and waved." Truly, it's not hard I will do that same thing on Saturday morning, and I'm SO looking forward to it! If I have any pictures that do not need destroying I will post them when I get back...yeah!

No comments: