Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Girls Gone Wild!
What a weekend! We had such a blast up at the Broadmoor, and I really got filled back up just being wild with all of my girlfriends. I have been trying to figure out how to explain what a great time I had and I decided their would be no way to describe it to anyone who was not there so I am going to just let everyone I was with know what I took away from the whole ordeal:

*take off your mask* liars dice*booger prayer etiquette*Ambyr really DOES have a gag reflex*who needs therapy when Tana's around?*happy pills*Ginger*where are the stairs?*You know my sister-in-law?*Do you have another question Kaesha?* get real*castle rock outlets*Esther study anyone?*hotel security*re-wrapped chocolates*prayer sisters*cool gifts-almost non existent budget*$20 breakfast*registration issues*irrational fears*Kodak moments*it's getting pretty personal*zingers*what kind of car would your family be?*when was the last time you belly laughed?*$50 worth of pretzels*penthouse suite*how long before our car comes?*Does everyone have your buddy?*cry eyes*boggle*wake-up call*3 hours sleep*Jenn's hospitality?*oxymoron's*her kids go to creekside?*If the state takes your kids I will take care of them and let you visit*just one more question*Jenn's the best liar*Ambyr is too competitive*testa-mints*I liked crafts the best*I only have boy friends*bird dog*you're safe, we have two nurses here*Thelma and Louise*sisters*Is the salsa spicy?*want some of my water?*gum?*no dressing up Catholic girl*Red Robin or On the Border?*If I sit on the horse it may slowly fall over*swans*shoot! if I had brought my workout clothes we could've worked out*Bummer, I didn't bring my suit so I guess we can't swim*gluten free bread*can I have my dessert?*these jellies are cute so I'm taking them*Valerie Bell*great comeback*bathroom?...again?*smell the lotion*these bathrobes are too long for short girls*the clocks an hour off*who are the people in your neighborhood?*grace*sharing life*sleepy Jenn* we can't end on a negative question*that was the cards*why do we need two decks?*one line answers*Do you know how many kids we have all together?*$3 pants*I'm not thanking my husband, it's his job!*work woes over shadowed by family woes*tears of pain and tears of joy*coffee*make fun of my purse all you want, soon you'll need something out of it*there's plenty of room in the elevator, come on in*next adventure?...road trip in the pimped out van!*

Thanks for such a fun weekend!
Finally got a picture...we look pretty innocent:)

2 comments:

Nanette said...

I wanna party with you guys!!!!

Jennifer Stovall said...

I just peed my pants. Jenn (the best liar)