Thursday, February 25, 2010

Homeward Bound
Josh has been out of town on business for the past week. He comes home today and I can't wait. This single parenting of six kids just does me in, even for just a week. It's not like I leave the house any more or any less when Josh is here, it's just knowing I can that relaxes me. I'm counting the hours until I go pick him up from the airport. I am not sure yet if I will be spending time with him or leaving the house to get away from the kids for awhile...ha! My mom was here for most of his time away and helped me out a ton, although their is just something different about having the person who helped me get into the "mess" of parenting here by my side than some innocent person who's already "done her time". Yeah for Josh coming home!

No comments: