Friday, March 5, 2010

Foto Friday #3

Downtown Charleston last weekend when one of the cruise ships was ported. The kids are now begging to go on a cruise. Josh and I kept laughing and saying "can you believe we live in a place that cruise ships port?"
Kids at Fort Moultrie. Yes ALL of my kids, even the one in the back doing bunny ears! Sorry SC if you're in love with Fort Moultrie, we have seen it once and I think that's enough for this Colorado brood.
I wanted to take this time to show off how loved we are back in Colorado. Postcards came in like crazy with some of the nicest messages! Thank you all, and we're missing you too....come visit!!!
P.D. disappeared in the neighbors yard yesterday and this is how he came back. Clearly, he has not read "How to Win Friends and Influence People".
My sassy..uh..I mean ...sweet girls this beautiful Friday morning before catching the bus! Hooray for the weekend!

and last...but not least...
This one is for you Nanette! My nasty hair is hidden under this embellishment NEVER to be revealed! As bad as this looks, it is much better than the "real deal" let me promise you that!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

OMG! I loved the picture!!! You a funny little woman!

Salina said...

Your blog is different!! Love the change.