Monday, March 8, 2010

Memories Monday
OK, so I'm doing it again! I just can't help but post some of these old really sweet pictures of my kids. It is bringing back so many memories of them when they were little and so many memories I can honestly say I didn't really enjoy as I was in the moment. Not that I didn't enjoy my time, just that I was so emotionally and physically drained that I couldn't enjoy it to the fullest.

Here are some pictures of Graysie that I think are adorable. These were taken in 2003 when she was just 18 months old. At this point she could only say "dah" and said it repeatedly for everything she was saying. It made her frustrated and definitely tried the patients of many adults in her life. Glad to say at 7, it's a non-issue, the girl can talk!!


Taken at a park in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
Playing in the driveway with the hose. She looks so much like Amanda here. I don't know why but when I look at this picture for some reason I remember this as a day she bit practically every child on our cul-de-sac! Funny, since their isn't any sign of it here but I sure remember that clearly!
At Disney World in the Honey I shrunk the kids play area. She kept disappearing on us and thinking it was so funny when she would "reappear" and we would tell her not to run off. This was the stage when she could only wear stride rite shoes or her feet would blister and I still swear by them. If you have a toddler buy some, its worth the money!
We all used to get so frustrated with her because she insisted on looking around the camera at us when we took her picture. Now, 6 years later, some of these are my favorite shots! Glad I didn't delete them.

2 comments:

Amanda Lewis said...

Wow! She does look like me in that picture. I can't pinpoint what it is but I also see Sophie in some of her toddler pics! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom I wanted to start posting comments
LOVE the new layout!!!!
LUV
EmmaLeigh