Friday, March 19, 2010

Foto Friday #5
The sun between my neighbors houses, over the water this Friday morning.(the picture looks weird taken from my phone, but it was really pretty) It's going to be 77 degrees and I am getting out of the house today.
Mihya is having such a great time in school. Her teacher is AWESOME! She is a former Marine and her friend who is also a 3rd grade teacher is a former Army girl. These two have a blast rubbing off their love for the military on these eager learners. Each class has their own march song and morning workout (really they do push-ups) song. I am going to get it on video soon so I can post it, it is adorable! They had a "friendly"game of flag football yesterday that I went and watched. Army vs. Marines....not telling who won, but you know if it was the right team I'd be spreading that like wildfire:)

Mihya was actually one of the few girls who played (shocking) but then she joined the cheerleaders!

Here is a typical scene in our neighborhood. An alligator laying out in the sun! Look close, I couldn't get a better shot on my iPhone.

No comments: